IUSA is a 37-district organization whose members serve more than one-third of all public school students across the state of Indiana.
IUSA serves the needs of urban children in a way that will have a positive general impact on public education in Indiana by:
- Supporting a legislative agenda that recognizes the needs of urban children.
- Providing a forum in which urban needs can be considered.
- Cooperating with other organizations that have an interest in urban children.
- Providing services and programs designed specifically for urban schools.
- Supporting programs designed to benefit all children in Indiana schools.
Nikki Woodson, President
Superintendent, MSD of Washington Township
Flora Reichanadter, Secretary
Superintendent, MSD of Franklin Township
Kevin Brown, Treasurer
Business Manager, Anderson Community Schools
Jeff Butts, President
Superintendent, MSD of Wayne Township
Alan B. Bourff
Superintendent, Richmond Community Schools
Superintendent, School Town of Speedway
Superintendent, Fort Wayne Community Schools
Hardy Murphy, Ph.D.